3.08.2010

study break

I have graduated from allowing myself a Facebook study break and moved on to catching up on my favorite blogs. Much more mature, don't you think?

 
Studying with good coffee, a stack of great literature, the best writing utensil on the planet and my favorite boy (who has three engineering tests this week [WHOA] and a positively contagious attitude regardless).

 
She is clothed in strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. Proverbs 31:25

Fighting for joy and laughing at the days to come. I'm planning on laughing an extra amount tomorrow as I take my English midterm. Praying that the Lord empowers you to do the same!

Happy Midterms!

1 comment:

  1. You are a great example of the woman described in that verse. :) I love you. Thanks for updating me on your life... let's do it in real-life soon! :)

    ReplyDelete