8.22.2011

hello, new world

Excuse me as I brush the dust off my keyboard.

There is so much to tell. Not that you are waiting breathlessly to hear or anything. It's just that I've decided, as the memories of these last 3 weeks continue to bounce around in my brain, that I have nearly poisoned myself with the need to process and write in order to remember. But maybe there is some good in that poison bottle. With so much change, I'll take as long as needed to recap and solidify these sweet sweet memories that fill the past 21 days. They are to never be forgotten.

Hopefully you'll bare with me as I do so. I'm holding my grip at the end of His pen as our Author has begun this new volume of our life at an incredibly swift pace. And I won't let these moments-captured slip into the folds of the pages. They are too good! He has made written them all too well.

One day I'll mentally catch up with my life that has entertained more change than ever before in my twenty-two years. That effort begins now!

So, for now, marriage began sweetly and sweetens daily. That's thanks to incredible family and community that surrounded us on August 6th and continue to do so today. That's thanks to a loving, patient, and fun new hubs. That's thanks to a Savior who has poured His grace and mercy on this entire process. I will elaborate soon.

For the record - marriage is a blast. And I'm doing my best to keep enjoying this unpacking process. D makes it pretty easy too. For example, when deciding where to put his speakers, he said [in all seriousness], "Yea, this room is good because we can have our dance parties in here."

It's going to be a good life.



P.S. I'm itching for a new blog title/URL name/etc. I want to keep up with these changing times!

No comments:

Post a Comment