6.11.2011

nesting

The future hubs and I checked out a potential first-home this morning. Exciting! It will certainly be quaint. And by quaint I mean small and a little crusty-old. But that just adds to the fun of making it feel like a home! As excited I've been for the wedding, I feel like I'm just as excited about the nesting that is to come. 

It got the brain ticking with decorating ideas, of course.

Here's a peek at my color/style inspiration. I'm hoping to find a happy medium (is it medium or median?) between the two. 



And this is what's on the wish list for our bedroom. 



Duvet (check!), shams, throw (check!), Mr. and Mrs. pillows (a coming DIY project), lamp (just inspiration), map

Don't worry...we'll get it all together so that you can come visit!

I'm not a big blog question ask-er. But, I do have one today. I'm just too curious - what makes you feel at home while you are away from home?

No comments:

Post a Comment