6.02.2011

wedding wednesday: go time

I'm going to go ahead a blame Memorial Day for making me think that today was Tuesday and causing this Wedding Wednesday post to cut a little into Thursday since I just got my mind on the right calendar square.

With the beginning of this week came wedding go-time. And, let me just say, I love it. Are you getting married? Can I make you a to-do list also? Trust me, I'm capable. Ours is three pages long. Typed.



I'm headed north this weekend to check off some of those boxes with my super Mother of the Bride. We've been stress-free and wedding-nightmare-free so far, and I'd like to keep it that way. But, after laying eyes on this beauty, I will be having some sweet wedding dreams tonight.




Speaking of dreams...time for some beauty rest. I have a big-girl interview tomorrow. Prayers are welcomed.

Goodnight fellow wedding lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment