5.17.2011

grad

In celebration of finally receiving all my final grades [SWEET FREEDOM], I thought a little graduation post was in order. I'm going to march into the PMAC on Friday night to the tune of Pomp and Circumstance. And I can surely tell you that it will be the last graduation I attend where I'll be the one in the mortar board. Guess I shouldn't say that.

Lord, please let it be the last graduation I attend where I'm the one in the mortar board.

I realized, when I was recently day dreaming about what I wanted to do with my life, that some people have a little more direction after they get a degree than before. Surprisingly enough, my list looks similar to my mental list from 2007. I'm ok with that. 

In no particular order...



Yes, that says dolphin trainer. Trying to let go of that one. I normally attempt to find a balance between assessing what the gifts are that I feel that the Lord has blessed me with and being careful to not shove the Lord's giant sovereign plan into a tiiiny little box that I've created. And focusing more on the latter. 

So there is a little insight into my wishful soul. And, hey, I'm about to be able to check #13a off the list!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduating! I dunno if I'd give up on the dolphin trainer yet, though, lol - you never know how that opportunity might just pop into your life! ;)
    -giedre
    www.walkingdotphotography.com

    ReplyDelete