5.08.2011

mom's day

Happy Mother's Day, Mama!
aka Melin'
aka Mims
aka thebestmamaontheplanet

This morning, Pastor Landon spent some time with us in this passage:

Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction 
and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. 
They are a garland to grace your head 
and a chain to adorn your neck.
Proverbs 1:8-9

And while I was listening, lesson after lesson that I've learned from my mother swirled through my head. Like how to make a mean pancake or chocolate chip cookie [or anything, really] or how to dress your body type or how to keep your room clean [still working on that one] or how to plant a garden or how to read in to your shopping vibe [read about that here] or how to make you feel like the most loved human being on the face of the planet. 

And so much more. 

I love you, Mama! 

P.S. I can only hope to be as beautiful of a bride as you were!


No comments:

Post a Comment