5.29.2011

out of touch

My dear dear readers. You have not been forgotten and neither has Wedding Wednesday. Don't worry...I don't think you can't live without or anything dramatic like that. 

I do have reasons! My bestie, B, said "I do" Friday night and is currently honeymooning with her new hubby. I love a week filled with reasons to take off work, reasons to celebrate, reasons for out of town friends to visit, reasons to get pampered, and reasons to be together! It was a cram-packed couple of days. The post-awesome-wedding-week exhaustion is totally worth it.

We filled the week with stuff like this:


and this:






































this:

this:


this:

and this:






































Congrats to the newly weds! I'm a tiny bit [ok, super] jealous. But mainly just completely pumped for you!

Readers - I'm back. Expect lots-o-wedding planning [my awesome mother-of-the-bride is in full gear], learning and loving in this new post-grad life, and D's and I new brain child. Like as in a little side business idea. Not a real child.

No comments:

Post a Comment