4.20.2011

wedding wednesday: initial appearances

All day my mind rushes with lists I need to make and ideas that I'd like to see to completion. One [of the millions] is how to incorporate monograms into the wedding, without the over-kill. Using your new initials is a popular trend, but it can easily be overdone. That's why I put together some chic and [sometimes] subtle ideas for using monograms on the big day.

[pillows, straw, seal, luminaries, door hangers, stamps, cufflinks, napkin rings]



















































































Our main monogram project is half way done thanks to my awesome parents and my dad's access to ginormous printers.



Planning on prettying these up with a little fabric, lace and fresh flowers. They'll make their debut on August 6th!

Which just so happens to be 107 days, 2 hours, 56 minutes and 14...13...12...11 seconds away. Fly seconds fly!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I remember waiting for the 'big' day, thinking it would never get here. On June 15th, it will have been 26 years since the 'big' day!! I have an amazing wonderful husband that I grow more in love with every day! And God has blessed us with 2 precious daughters, ages nearly 22 and 15. Marriage is wonderful and I pray God's richest blessings on the two of you! Lisa

    ReplyDelete