2.16.2012

just some [exciting] links

Today, I'm guest blogging about some lessons from our first sixth months of marriage over at Fearless - a blog belonging to the wonderful Blake Bollinger. She's a fellow Spring 2011 LSU Sociology graduate. And we never had one class together - can you believe that? Go check it out!

Also, I've planned to post some ramblings on my big love of Pinterest and blogs and beautifully curated Tumblr pages and Etsy stores along with some not-so-serious concerns about my hope that they inspire creativity instead of lead to simply copying and a watered-down creative community. But then I read Ashley from Under the Sycamore's post and it took the words right out of my mouth. She shares with more gratitude and less fear, and I greatly respect that. Check it out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment