2.21.2012

repurpose

My Valentine gifted me with Country Living's Restore. Recycle. Repurpose.: Create a Beautiful Home, and I'm already drooling over its great ideas and beautifully framed photos. Randy Florke has been pretty inspiring so far. I mean, I already saved a pickle jar. And since my hunt had proven to be quite unsuccessful, I made my own gold chain link bracelet. That would be called repurposing. You know - like the title says.


I know. It was an impulse buy. I think I wore it once. But after a little seam-ripping and link removal, it lives on as a bracelet.


I've got to be careful - this makes me feel like I could be the next Bear Grylls or something. Bracelet? Grizzly? Same level, right? Three cheers for fashion survival!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is a great idea...I liked the necklace to begin with but bracelets are fun too!

    ReplyDelete