3.09.2012

confessions of a morning shower-er

The fact that I've always had to shower in the morning made me feel like this:

[doesn't this make your heart feel like someone is tap dancing on it?!]

I completely accepted the fact that I always had to wash my hair in the morning. And, on top of that, I always had to wash my hair. Period. With Legislative Session beginning on Monday, being late and tired and frizzy and half make up-ed is not an option.

BUT...

[Yes, there is a but. Which means there is hope for all you fellow morning shower-ers.]

...I've found some loopholes. They have brought the opportunity to shower at night, go to bed with wet hair, and have much more morning time. And I love morning time.

Now I haven't tried all of these ideas, but I certainly plan to! Ch-ch-check 'em out. And let me know if any of them completely change your life.

Sweet old fashion rag curls.

And curls with a headband [I love her accent!].

Or maybe even some knots.

A pretty braid I'm dying to try [grow, hair, grow!].

And another braided up-do that is perfectly classy.

A DIY for the ever-coveted Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray.

Two products that choose to not live without.

A recipe for make your own make up remover. 

And quick fixes for morning makeup.

Happy weekend! I'll be doing some shower prep [the baby and bridal kind], spending time with a friend who I haven't seen since 2011, and researching House committees. Yahoo!

1 comment: