3.16.2012

have a relaxing weekend

This week has been a little nuts-o here at the ol' capitol. When will it end, you ask? June.



I have never been so happy to see Friday. And Saturday too. Hellooooo Saturday.



Things I'm looking forward to this weekend:

Not spending a solid 16 hours at work in one day.

Date night with D - it's my turn to plan the surprise this week!

Sporting my new pink khakis.

DIY-ing the heck out of some old pallet wood and chalkboard paint to make myself some of these for future showers and parties.

Dreaming up some bridal and baby shower wreaths. How pretty would these felted billy balls and this ribbon be?

Giving our apartment a little attention for the first time this week with homemade tub scrub [thanks Martha!].

And giving my hands a little attention as well. No more scaly hand shakes for you!

Last but not least and since I like to claim my Irish heritage [at least] once a year [hello - MCMAHONE], I might just be making this yummy sounding bread. Though I don't know if I'll like it. It's really more in the spirit of the holiday! So maybe I'll just make green pancakes.



Happy end of the week to ya!

1 comment:

  1. ah! you have such a cute blog. I love all these items on your list. I hope you enjoy your weekend not working, diy projects and rocking your pink pants! so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete