3.23.2012

looking forward to...

...no longer feeling the sting of the jalapeno juice that found its way to both of my eyeballs at 6:30 this morning. I did find out that I'm not so good at that whole "flush eyes with water" emergency technique. Wet hair, wet clothes, wet bathroom.

...using my DIY-ed mini chalkboards - more on that later!

...and using them for NATALIE'S BABY SHOWER. I'm so stinking harharradiharrattitatat excited! Ladies, brunch, a celebration, and a very pregnant dear friend - what more could you want, people?!

...making my first coconut cupcakes [in the form of birds nests]. Yum-O! The eggs: this goodness.

...the season for these beauties. I. Can. Hardly. Breath.

...infusing the air in our apartment with some smell-goods thanks to this how-to

...berry season! [mmhmm, yes, yes, and amen]

...rent house shopping via the world wide web. Ohmygoshisthisreallyhappening?

...seeing Columbia in real life. In about a month [just a weekend trip]. For the first time ever. Except for, of course, all my Google Map street view scootin'.

...the possibility of getting a dog. I could cry. 

...stealing D's newest book order. His name is Dustin, and he is addicted to Amazon Books. 

...possibly considering reading the plot line of The Hunger Games so that I can function in my own society! Hooray! But seriously, could someone fill us in? I'm sure they are great - they've just never found their way to our bookshelves. 

...experiencing less of this:

...and more of this[!!!]:



Hope there is some sunshine and blue skies in your area today. Happy weekend, y'all!

[via]



No comments:

Post a Comment